Sunday 24 June 2012

And it's summer in the city...

 Good morning everyone,

The time has come: This weekend is the Fête de la Musique in Geneva, an event I have been looking forward to since last year. In the entire city every kind of music is represented during three days without paying any fee. Therefore I yesterday went seeing The Postmen, Catalpas, Trio Dorin Gall and other different ensembles. Today I scheduled a few more concerts which I go to with my Mom before I drag her to have an original NY cheesecake in a lovely café downtown.
Moreover the occurence is a tradition for me and my friends in order to meet again after having been apart for a long time as we study at different places.

Parisian Jazz (Trio Dorin Gall) in front of the museum
The Postmen in a stunning atmosphere
Beach volleyball tournament at the lake
On Thursday it was the first official day of summer, so I want to post a new summer outfit that found my way into the closet.
New in: Top - Zara / Jeans - American Eagles / Sandals - Tincreek / Glasses - Ray Ban
The announced internship started in the middle of the week. So far I really appreciate my work and the people I work with are also sympathic. To brief you quickly about what I do: The company sells products for aestethical surgeries (not that I would ever do that) and I can call myself an export trainee. This position supports not only the sales export team (promotions, distribution) but I also get in touch with the event marketing team organizing and helping them in their department.

Enjoy your Sunday & your week, I will now continue my artistic voyage!


No comments:

Post a Comment