Sunday 28 October 2012

Ice Ice Baby!

Good morning,

Unbelievable, but we have minus 3 degrees while I am writing this. Temperature fell about 20 degrees within the week as I enjoyed nearly summer weather last weekend. Admittedly I am a little jealous that it snows in a lot of parts of Europe but here snow is far away.
Ducks in the park
I only give you a short recap of last week and some randomly taken photos. But I am on my way to a brunch with a very good friend that I see nearly daily at work but we never find time to talk about personal stuff - so we dedicate this beautiful ice cold Sunday to our friendship.

As already told you my mother arrived and it felt pretty good to have her here. We did a lot of walking, a bit of shopping and we spent some time in cafes and restaurants talking (and eating evidently). On Tuesday night I met with other interns to do some after work where we head to a club with a live band. Definitely a plus because I adore live bands. The big minus was the DJ afterwards who played primarily minimal and the other people were mainly 30+. Excuse me, but I don't want to marry someone nor am I ready to get pregnant. The next night out was then on Thursday at the French night. I missed so much speaking French that I decided spontaneously to go there alone. Fortunately there were other like-minded people and I cannot wait to go to the next round in two weeks. Finish of the week was a friend who came to spend yesterday together. Brrrr. We sat a lot at Starbucks drinking a hot chocolate.
French night
After work

No comments:

Post a Comment