Sunday 23 December 2012

Driving home for Christmas

Good morning,

Today I only want to limit my post to some pictures I could gladly take during my return to home. I so much appreciate to spend time with my family and friends!
Yesterday morning I arrived and was truly relieved after 4 months away from home and without any holidays. It was the first time that I realized that I really need this time off and could therefore only hardly concentrate throughout the week that I mainly spent having dinner with colleagues and friends, doing some sports (against the Christmas-calories!) and packing my stuff.

As I only will stay one week, I want to benefit of today's impeccable weather and be on the slopes all day. Before I not only want to show you the promised photos, but wish you of course a merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) with your beloved ones.

Lactose free hot chocolate before the early morning flight
Decoration!
Christmas cake
So a wine must look like: 18 years old with spider nets

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment