Wednesday 5 February 2014

Home Alone

That's it.

I've already mentioned it on last Sunday's post but I finally moved into my new apartment. I feel so entirely grateful for having the possibility and the financial background to afford such a luxury.
Actually, I have never thought that it would be in expensive Paris that I would find my dream apartment, but here it is. Located in the middle of all the hustle and bustle, yet in a calm street, and exposed to a green courtyard. All amenities are around the corner, a lovely bar only a couple of meters further down.

When I moved in on Tuesday night, I felt so excited. Do you know that weird feeling in your tummy as if 100 of ants were having a huge battle? Well, you know, this is how I felt when I - after some hours of rearranging and placing - sat down on my bed and looked into every corner of this little piece. One could now say that the room is very small, though this is actually why I love the spot so much. Never have I had an apartment all on my own (I am far to used to sharing flats), so I guess that a small apartment is perfect for the beginning.

Let's start in the kitchen
Fruits are essential
A nice bouquet of flowers turns everything into lively space
Paris guide and jewellery
Green courtyard
A handbag is decoration, too.
More decoration
Oh yes: I can see the Eiffel Tower. You're jealous - got ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment